Lantern Festival Promotion 2023 Terms and Conditions
- $400 Welcome Credit
Climber Property Lantern Festival Promotion 2023 – $400 Welcome Credit (“The Promotion”).
The Promoter is Climber Property Limited, NZBN: 9429046289636 and NZBN: 9429046503275 trading as Climber Property Limited of 7a Douglas Alexander Parade, Rosedale, Auckland, 0632 and 1 North City Road, Rototuna, Hamilton, 3210, New Zealand. Please contact us with any queries ([email protected]).
Eligibility Criteria: $400 Welcome Credit Claims can be submitted by:
The Promotion starts at 00.01 am NZDT on 2nd February 2023 and closes at 11.59 pm NZDT on 1st February 2024. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the start and closing dates as may be reasonably necessary.
Receive a $400 Welcome Credit against your account at Climber Property when you join us as a new landlord or tenant during the Promotional Period.
Claim Method: To claim,
i. Redeem the Offer by showing Climber Property the flyer or a photo of the flyer during the Promotional Period; The redemption is subject to the actual time of signing tenancy agreement.
ii. Leave their personal details at the Lantern Festival event or contact Climber Property to provide their personal details during the Promotional Period.
iii. The $400 Welcome Credit will be automatically applied to the claimant’s tenancy accounts provided they start a tenancy with Climber Property using their left personal details as one of the applicants.
iv. Only one claim will be accepted per customer during the Promotional Period for the Offer, provided each claim represents the separate agreement of tenancy.
Please note that the Promoter will verify and validate all claimants’ eligibility.
1. The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide their contact details and comply with these Terms of the Offer and who meet the Eligibility Criteria. Employees of Climber Property Ltd, any company associated with Climber Property, any company acting as a service provider for Climber Property and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
2. Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Climber Property promotion, offer or discount unless otherwise specified.
3. Verification: Climber Property reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
5. Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
6. Climber Property reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Offer at any time at its absolute discretion.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Climber Property, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential), as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the Offer, or its redemption.
8. Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes, but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible tenancy or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
9. Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.