The Labour Day Follow us on Facebook campaign (“Prize Draw”) opens on Monday 10th October 2022 and closes at 11.59 pm Monday 24th October 2022 (Promotion Period). There are three prizes, each being a Russell Hobbs Brooklyn Air Fryer 5.7L RHAF15 (“Prizes”) to be won (RRP $299.99). By entering into the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, New Zealand law applies.
2. How to enter
To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw, an entrant must (“Eligible Entrants”):
3. Entries are restricted to one per person, multiple participation is considered invalid.
4. Selecting the Winners
Three winners (three prizes in total) will be drawn on Tuesday 25th October 2022 from all Eligible Entrants.
5. Conditions and Compliance Checks
The list of winners will be announced in a Facebook Post on Tuesday 25th October 2022. Winners will need to reply to Climber Property to redeem the Prize. Climber Property will request further contact details to arrange for the Prize redemption on the spot. If the winner does not contact Climber Property and provide their contact details before Monday 31st October 2022, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. If the contact information provided by the winner is incorrect, Climber Property does not take any responsibility.
6. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. The Climber Property’s Prize Draw judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Each winner agrees that his/her name may be used by Climber Property from time to time for promotional purposes, in connection with the Prize Draw.
9. Your Privacy
Climber Property collects and holds entrants’ personal information solely for the purposes of conducting this specific Prize Draw and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this specific Prize Draw. The information will be destroyed at the end of the Prize Draw. Climber Property owns any entries in the campaign.
10. Climber Property reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw at any time at its absolute discretion.
11. Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Climber Property, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential), as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the Prize Draw, or its Prize.
12. The promoter of this campaign is Climber Property Limited, Auckland, New Zealand. Please contact us with any queries ([email protected]).
13. This campaign is not sponsored, authorized or supervised by Facebook, and all campaigns have nothing to do with Facebook.